ha comunicato, attraverso un messaggio su Twitter
, che è disponibile un nuovo aggiornamento di Gears Of War Ultimate Edition
che risolve molti bug riscontrati nel gioco, tra cui quello relativo al fucile Gnasher.
Di seguito trovate il changelog completo in lingua originale:
- General improvements to the consistency of the Gnasher. – Gnasher pellets now always shoot in a consistent pattern. – Removed “Idle State” from MP which could cause shooting trajectory to be more random. – Fixed a bug where some Gnasher shots were reporting as headshots incorrectly
- THIS! IS! ANNEX! and Nub Pwn3r Achievements can now be earned in any ring based game mode such as King of the Hill, Blitz, and Annex
- THIS! IS! ANNEX! – Complete 100 matches in ring-based game types on Xbox Live and capture 3 objectives in each match.
- NUB PWN3R – Win 20 rounds in ring-based game types on Xbox Live by shutting out the opposing team
Achievement descriptions have been updated to reflect these new unlock conditions.
-Improvements to player spawn locations for Blitz and King of the Hill on the following maps: – War Machine – Old Bones – Gridlock – Process
-Fixes for invisible collision on some Multiplayer maps including: – Mansion: Area around Boomshot – Clocktower: Debris at top middle of map
- Reduced flinching (camera shake) when taking damage in Multiplayer to be consistent with Gears 1
- Changed Re-Up system to retain unlocked characters when “re-upping” (Player Level in Multiplayer)
- Spectator Mode now displays match score in the HUD
- Audio improvements for footstep and movement sounds behind the player
- Improvements to server stability
- Fixed a crash when muting players with a spectator in the game
- Fixed a bug where dead bodies could sometimes cause players to roll instead of move into cover
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ricordiamo che Gears Of War Ultimate Edition
è al momento disponibile esclusivamente per Xbox One ma arriverà in futuro anche su PC.
Data di uscita: disponibile - 28 agosto 2015 (Ultimate Edition)