Dominions 3: The Awakening
Dimensioni del File: 7 MB
Ecco il changelog:
* New summonable spirits for Jomon: Ujigami, Mori-no-kami, Kenzoku, [getting] Jigami [with], and Gozy Mezu (gesundheit!).
* Dom-kill rate now multiplied by 5 for R'lyeh dreamlands.
* Fixed battle enchantments not expiring when leaving the battlefield by unusual means (e.g. being immortal and getting killed, hopping away on giant killer bunnies).
* Shape changing could result in incorrect magic item loss. Fixed.
* Wishing for a non-unique item could remove too many items from the world. Fixed.
* Game could crash due to too many large units on the battlefield. Attempts to slim said units down using Weight Watchers failed to prevent crash. Went back to the old fashioned way of fixing code. Fixed.
* Fixed crash during turn generation.
* Improved cheat detection. Every game now comes with ninjas, ready to strike down cheating opponents. Wait, no? Bummer. But there is improved cheat detection. Just no ninjas.
* Many random events have had some fixes.
* Some rituals can now only be cast in certain terrain. For example, Hidden in Sand in waste, Cloud Vila in mountain, Nushi in swamp, and more.
* Hinnom PD reduced, start army reduced, and Popkillers gives some unrest.
* Avvite Chariot size 5, Dawn Guard 45, Melqart Blood 3, Ba'al Blood 2.
* Ba'al eat Melquart event reversed.
* Onmyo-ji has got a fortune teller ability and battle summons.
* New nation modding commands: #autoundead, #zombiereanim, #horsereanim, #wightreanim, #manikinreanim, #tombwyrmreanim, #domkill, #domunrest, #templecost, #labcost.
* New site modding commands: #mon, #com, #clear, #incscale, #decscale.
Data di uscita: Disponibile
E' disponibile la patch 3.21 di