S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Dimensioni del File: 55 MB
Ecco il changelog:
1.5.04 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.05.
- Fixed an error which prevented the guide from leading the player to the Cordon. This was caused by the fact that the autosave function failed to save all data, and once such a saved game was loaded, the game became impossible to complete. If this error occurred, it was necessary to restart the game from the beginning.
- Fixed a bug with secondary objectives (Deliver item), which caused the arrow to point to the wrong NPC after a save/load.
- Changed the reward for lowering the bridge in the Red Forest.
- Changed the reward for killing bandits at the Freedom base filling station.
- Fixed the Freedom technician’s dialogue. After accepting a secondary objective, it became impossible to undertake/complete objectives to find flash drives.
- Fixed an error, which caused the situation to be displayed incorrectly in the PDA Faction War section.
- Fixed an error, which caused the number of grenades for the grenade launcher attachment to be saved incorrectly following modifications.
- Fixed an error, which caused FPS to fall when the cursor was moved over headings on the PDA map.
- Fixed an error, which sometimes caused the game to crash to desktop when the game was saved during an NPC death animation sequence.
- Fixed an error, which caused carried weight to be calculated incorrectly when a suit was upgraded or artifacts attached.
- Fixed an error, which sometimes caused faction strength to be displayed incorrectly in the PDA statistics.
- Fixed an error, which caused the game to crash following the loading of a saved game due to incorrect saving of monster animations and armed NPC grenades.
- Fixed an error, which sometimes caused ammo to be displayed incorrectly after searching bodies.
- Fixed an error, which sometimes caused individual NPCs to be enemies, while the rest of their faction was neutral or friendly.
- Fixed several minor HUD, inventory, PDA and main menu errors.
- Minor rebalancing of trade and items that pop out of dead bodies.
- Fixed a problem, which allowed the player to leave the Zone in the water part of the game (first visit to the Swamps).
- Changed the process for rewards given for joining factions.
- Changed rewards for destroying faction bases.
- Fixed game crashes during conversations with enemy technicians.
- Added ability to upgrade GP 37 with the help of Freedom and Bandit technicians.
- Added ability to ban and kick players from the game using their GUID (serial number), in addition to name and IP.
- Fixed several errors in multiplayer chat, including the fact that the following letters could not be entered in some circumstances: A, Z, X, C, V.
- Fixed a large number of various errors which caused client and server crashes in the multiplayer.
- Added IP filter (for games in certain subnets).
Fixed the following script crashes:
- smart_terrain.script:227: attempt to index local 'obj' (a nil value)
- smart_terrain.script:1003: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
- sim_combat.script:950: attempt to index a nil value
- sim_board.script:688: attempt to index local 'obj' (a nil value)
- smart_terrain.script:288: attempt to call method 'clear_smart_terrain' (a nil value)
- bind_monster.script:72: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
- xr_effects.script:1607: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
- ! [LUA][ERROR] ERROR: There is no task with entity_id(_g.script:973: bad argument 2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil))
- ! [LUA][ERROR] ERROR: error. val_smart_terrain_5_0_freedom_antenna(_g.script:973: bad argument 2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil))
- fixed crash (task_objects.script:2231: attempt to call global 'blowout_hit_with_pp_and_cam_effectors' (a nil value))
- fixed crash (ERROR: Invalid AI map at kamp point [mar_smart_terrain_6_8_kamp_1](_g.script:973: bad argument 2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)))
- fixed crash (sim_combat.script:429: attempt to index local 'comander' (a nil value))
- fixed crash (task_objects.script:580: attempt to concatenate field 'id' (a nil value))
Data di uscita: Disponibile
E' disponibile per il download la patch 1.5.05 di