Shadow of Chernobyl
Dimensioni del File: 8 MB
Ecco il changelog:
Saved games: Saved games from 1.0005 version will work with 1.0006 version.
Connectivity: Connecting to the server will be possible only if the host's version of the game is the same as yours.
Multiplayer game changes:
* Fixed crashes connected with memory allocation.
* Fixed crashes upon disconnecting of the client, who didn't have the map used on the server (when using a game MOD).
* Added uptime parameter to the dedicated server info, indicating the time of uninterrupted server functioning in days, minutes and seconds.
* Fixed crash connected with the shooting from the grenade launcher.
* Fixed crash connected with dropped/eaten item.
* Fixed crash connected with starting new game (for example, upon map changing).
* Fixed crash connected with joining to the server upon map changing (the client respawned on the old map, while the other players already switched to the new).
* Fixed bug with killing the players when too many players appeared on the base when the round started.
* Fixed bug with killing the player when throwing a grenade.
* Fixed bug with player's invisibility when putting armor on.
* Fixed bug with entering invalid commands in console.
Multiplayer game additions:
Added BattleEye option (Anti-Cheat system: http://www.battleye.com)
1. Protects network packages and the server;
2. Used only with the Internet server;
3. Added servers filter to the "Network game; Server" and "Network options" menus;
4. Uses automatic Internet updates.
Data di uscita: disponibile
Disponibile per il download la patch 1.0006 di S.T.A.L.K.E.R: