ha rilasciato un corposo update per il remake di Rise of the Triad
del peso di circa 1GB, che si installa in automatico attraverso Steam e che apporta una serie di migliorie soprattutto al comparto singleplayer e al multi del gioco. Tra le altre aggiunte importanti, oltre a diversi bug fixes, il supporto al Ludicrous Development Kit con il quale sviluppare mod e l'implementazione del quicksave/quickload e relative penalità in caso di utilizzo.
A seguire il changelog in inglese dell'update 1.2 di Rise of the Triad
* Ludicrous Development Kit now available to all owners of ROTT
* Quicksave System Implemented (By default – F5 Saves, F6 Loads) Option to Load Quicksave now available upon death
* Multiplayer master servers available in offline mode (You no longer have to login at all, even to play online MP) General
* Added support for community multiplayer maps
* Added support for community singleplayer maps
* Credits no longer abruptly end after the old Scott’s Mystical Head appears
* Fixed 100% achievements and multiple achievements for SP maps and weapons (All achievements should now work properly)
* Ending dog mode with alt fire while having mercury no longer stops flight. Keep on flyin’ Singleplayer
* Quickload score penalties implemented for quicksaving/quickloading
* Clicking “Restart Checkpoint” before the first checkpoint of the level no longer causes you to spawn with only a pistol.
* Pressing Crouch key during loading screens no longer locks player into crouched state. Get up, stand up!
* E1L1 – Out of bounds Rocket Jump fixed
* E1L3 – Fixed areas you could get trapped in
* E1L3 – Fixed Minor missing texture
* E1L4 – Clipping lockers in gold key room fixed
* E2L1 – Fixed Minor Fireball Emitter Mis-alignment
* E2L2 – Fixed Minor Blade Runner spinblade Issue
* E2L2 – Fixed “halls of fire” ridiculously low frame rate at lava pit
* E2L2 – You can no longer trigger multiple room switches in without needing a key, stop exploiting The Room!
* E2L2 – “evelator trouble” elevator will now move on, when shooting both guards with rocket
* E2L3 – Fixed fireball trap on “urge to kill rising” checkpoint not doing anything upon loading from overworld
* E2L3 – Enforcer is no longer too shy to emerge from his shipping container. C’mere fatty.
* E2L4 – Spinning traps are now dealing damage in lava room
* E2L4 – “You need the Bronze” text fixed
* E2L4 – Stationary boulder will no longer trigger an instankill on player
* E2L4 – No longer Possible to break the Fun House secret without needing the keys
* E3L1 – No more Bleeding walls. Yeah, we know this one was wierd.
* E3L1 – Player can no longer get caught on the wall above jump pad
* E3L1 – ‘Domo Arigato’ – the wall Mr. Roboto explodes from will now disappear correctly
* E3L3 – Remastered Music now plays correctly.
* E3L3 – Blade traps in the level are no longer resisted by Asbestos armor. SORRY.
* E3L3 – Railings in the missile silo that aren’t on the top floor can no longer be rocket jumped over to get stuck under the map
* E3L3 – Overworld progress reset warning removed
* E3L4 – Bounce-pad to second checkpoint no longer bugs out. Silly bounce pads.
* E3L4 – Untextured section under GADS prior to Harrison Fjord Checkpoint now fixed
* E3L4 – Fixed players falling through geometry in The Pit. You know where it is…
* E3L4 – Fixed buggy staircase
* E4AL – Uberpatrol will no longer suffer from “Stretchy Gibs”
* E4L1 – Overworld checkpoint names fixed to correctly match in-game checkpoints
* E4L1 – “Run Like Heaven” Area is now unloaded correctly
* E4L1 – Lava wall in secret exit now hurts player correctly. Oooh, hot.
* E4L1 – “Sin Reloaded” (“Part 2” from main menu) now spawns enemies correctly from checkpoint load
* E4L2 – Backtracking from the last checkpoint is now fixed
* E4L2 – Ending the level with classic music, now plays classic level end music Multiplayer
* Ludicrous Dedicated Server tool now has proper map rotation enabled
* DM4 Testing Tube – “paths need to be rebuilt” message now gone
* Water in Dunes of Hazard no longer slows the player down and you will not get stuck in water while in dog mode
* Quickly unloading all your alt-fire no longer gets you stuck with no weapon and only a crosshair
Data di uscita: 31 luglio 2013