ha da poco rilasciato un'update per la versione PC di Borderlands 2
che mira a risolvere alcuni bugs lasciti in sospeso e aggiunge diversi fix in ogni comparto del titolo. La patch 1.6.0 si concentra anche sul DLC Tiny TIna
, sull'equipagiamento (sono state introdotte nuove features e oggetti nel Mercato Nero) e su alcuni personaggi e NPC.
A seguire il changelog con gli interventi di carattere generale mentre per quelli relativi a missioni, personaggi ed equipaggiamento fate riferimento al link in calce:
• Added new items to the Black Market
- One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 100 Eridium each.
- Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 150 and 200 Eridium respectively.
- Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 150 and 200 Eridium respectively.
• Added zoom amount to weapon cards.
• Rarity of loot drop rates have been increased for enemies level 61 and above.
• Enemy health regen in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode increased for enemies level 61 and above.
• Addressed an issue that could cause credits music to continue for some players when the credits were exited early.
• Set the “Surprise!” challenge to be visible for everyone instead of unlocking after completing another challenge.
• Addressed an issue that could cause loot dropped from Terramorphous to not be pick-up-able or visible to all players.
• Addressed an issue where the user could lose functionality of their weapon as a Psycho when activating Buzz Axe Rampage and Hellfire Halitosis simultaneously right before being killed.
• Addressed an issue that would sometimes grant players two sets of rewards for completing one mission.
• Addressed an exploit that allowed players to “win” a duel by killing themselves with environmental damage.
• Addressed an issue that could prevent the “Thresher Thrashed” achievement/trophy from being unlocked in a split-screen game.
• Addressed an issue that could cause players to be unable to complete the “Can You Hear Me Now” and “Big Guns” challenges.
• Addressed an issue causing the Death Mark symbol on the Sheriff of Lynchwood to appear in the wrong location.
• Addressed an exploit that could allow players to increase their skill points beyond intended amounts.
• Addressed an issue sometimes causing Flynt not drop any unique loot in True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
• Added safeguards to better protect players against hacked items and weapons — invalid items will now be automatically removed from a player’s inventory.
• Addressed an issue that stopped players from loading inside the Natural Selection Annex if they saved and quit there without completing a specific objective of the Wildlife Preservation mission.
• Disabled the daily lockout for raid bosses
• Shoved The Warrior off into the abyss after he dies so that players can always grab loot that he might otherwise have been sitting on.
• Addressed an issue that could cause players to lose control of their characters when using certain telescopes simultaneously in a multiplayer game.
• Addressed a few issues that could cause BNK-3R to get stuck or otherwise not complete his death animation properly.
• Addressed an issue causing E-Tech weapons given as mission rewards to show up as the wrong rarity.
• Increased Voracidous’s shield to intended levels in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
• Increased the Eridium required to enter Terramorphous’s den.
• Addressed an issue causing Flynt to sometimes not jump down and engage the player.
• Saved the player’s vehicle skin choice so that it doesn’t have to be re-chosen in each new play session.
• Addressed an issue causing the earned/total customization count in a customization station to be incorrect.
• Addressed an issue that could sometimes cause items acquired via SHiFT to be capped incorrectly at level 50.
• Addressed an issue where Seraph and Torgue vending machines were unresponsive to mouse input.
• Addressed an exploit where clients could dupe items in a trade duel.
• Addressed a problem where the SHiFT account screen would sometimes not respond to input if players were using a gamepad but Steam was not in Big Picture mode.
• Addressed an issue causing the Home and End keys to not update the customization preview when using a customization station.
• Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Addressed an issue allowing the treasure room to be re-entered multiple times after defeating the Leviathan.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause players to be stuck under the world when traveling to a new zone while in the destroyed hovercraft in Captain Scarlett content.
• Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Addressed an issue where players could get slowed for the duration of a game session if they left an area after being slowed by a witch doctor.
• Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue causing Zer0′s critical hit indicator to not display on Mimics.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Taught Necromancers how to cast their skeleton-summoning spell more reliably.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the “A Single Deadly Bite” challenge to not unlock.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue of audio not playing from dwarves at the entry to the mines on the mission Dwarven Allies.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed the timing of some effects when transitioning from bright, sunny skies to dark and brooding ones and vice versa.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause Roland to be holding a sword and a gun in the same hand.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the player to be unable to progress if taking an alternate route to Flamerock Refuge.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue causing client players in a multiplayer game to not see magical effects when activating the “My Dead Brother” mission.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the “Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’” achievement to not unlock when the player rolls a 20.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue causing class mods with “Good” in their name to be detrimental to reloads.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Added a third vault symbol to the Dwarven Mines for players to discover.
Data di uscita: 21 settembre 2012 - 28 Maggio 2014 (Vita)