e Windows 8. Si tratta dell'AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta
compatibile con Radeon HD, e AMD Mobility Catalyst 13.8 Beta
compatibile, ovviamente, con Mobility Radeon HD.
Di seguito vi riportiamo l'elenco delle nuove aggiunte e dei miglioramenti così come riportate dalla compagnia sul proprio sito ufficiale:Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta Driver for Windows
- Support for AMD CrossFire™ Frame Pacing
- Frame Pacing ensures that frames rendered across multiple GPUs in a CrossFire configuration will be displayed at an even and regular pace.
- Enabled through the AMD Catalyst Control Center; Globally or on a per application basis.
- Frame Pacing is enabled by default.
- Supported for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications, and resolutions up to and including 2560x1600 (single display).
- OpenGL 4.3 support – full support for the OpenGL 4.3 feature set
- Performance improvements found in AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta for Windows:
- Metro: Last Light – improves performance up to 7% on the AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series
- OpenGL support for User Profiles and Catalyst Application Profiles:
- Users can now create per application 3D setting profiles for OpenGL applications.
- OpenGL applications are now supported through Catalyst Application Profile updates (for single GPU and AMD CrossFire configurations).
- AMD Enduro Technology enhancement - Catalyst Control Center will now show which applications are active on the Performance GPU, and the Power-Saving GPUResolved issues
- Resolved crash when enabling AMD CrossFireX™ on some AMD 970 platforms
- Improved stability for AMD Radeon HD 7790
- Resolved intermittent mouse cursor corruption when rapidly moving the cursor across window borders
AMD ha rilasciato nella giornata di ieri una nuova versione dei suoi driver per