PAYDAY: The Heist si aggiorna
caricamento in corso...
PAYDAY: The Heist
, sparatutto sviluppato da Overkill Software
e rilasciato lo scorso 20 ottobre su PC.
Tra i più svariati miglioramenti, che vi riportiamo di seguito, l'update
offre la possibilità di unirsi a una partita già in corso e aggiunge uno speciale Christmas Achievement da sbloccare trovando un regalo di natale in ogni livello. Di seguito trovate l'intera lista dei cambiamenti:New features and fixes include:
• New events and enemy tactics on all levels
• Team and enemies now pick better cover and firing positions, and use more intelligent firing lanes for suppression and sniping
• Enemies now master additional acrobatic moves (such as dashes and slides) and they can fire at you while doing them!
• More cover moves for team AI and enemies
• Enemy AI move in tighter formations and coordinate better
• Team AI now keeps up with human players much better
• Smoother turn and aim on team AI, and reduced animation glitches on movements
• Better looking weapon recoils on team and enemies
• AI teammates now pick weapons that better suit the current combat situation
• Combat will now be more mid ranged and not run-in gun battles
• Team AI no longer has "ants in the pants" (they don't move around so much) when there are no enemies around
Advanced GFX settings menu (AG menu)
Custom visual settings and optimizations, including:
• Texture resolution setting "low" to "high"
• Texture filtering "off" and up to x16
• V-synch on/off
• AA on/off
• Light streaks on/off
• Animation level-of-detail setting for better performance
• More suitable default resolutions to fit laptops etc.
• AlienwareFX on/off (for Alienware computers)
• Added eight color grade filters (inspired by a range of heist and action movies)
"Future of Gaming"
To celebrate that yet another bunch of military shooters was released recently, we've added four new masks to Payday!
Improved network code
Disclaimer: We did not fix the Internet. Please talk to Al Gore about that.
We've added a red toothbrush to Panic Room, and we've made sure this one's worth the hullabaloo!
Additional features and fixes
Slaughterhouse and Diamond Heist are now available in the Normal difficulty setting
Single Player has improved scenario and difficulty balancing
Added more money bundles to First World Bank
The legendary über killer sniper removed from Heat Street
Teammate "mugshot" icons (lower left corner of the screen) now flash to indicate who is talking over VOIP
You can now see the cash value of the "near completion challenges" in the TAB menu
Fix to better hear team AI voices
Fixes for random crashes
Fixed the drill that kept resetting to full time for some people
Fixes for fake lobby appearing
Changed [Enter] to $Continue; to fix binding of enter to block the final stats screen.
More camera impacts on explosions
All weapons now have alert ranges, unique for each weapon
Chains is no longer replaced by Wolf on rare trade occasions
Bain will now correctly call the equipment "saws" (not "drills") in Panic Room
Data di uscita: Disponibile dal 20 ottobre 2011 PC - 2 novembre 2011 PS3
E' stato rilasciato su Steam un sostanzioso aggiornamento per
SpazioGames.it - Testata giornalistica registrata presso il Tribunale di Monza dal 22/02/2008 con autorizzazione n.1907
© 1999 - 2012 GALBIT SRL TUTTI I DIRITTI RISERVATI - P.IVA 07051200967