Questa la lista completa dei bug fixes:
* Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter or exit vehicles in GTA Race.
* Fixed an issue where scripted vehicles were causing games to unexpectedly crash.
* Improved reliability and frequency of PS3™ online leaderboard updates.
* Fixed a rare hang some players encountered when moving from a Race or GTA Race lobby into gameplay.
* Fixed a hang that would occur when players were switching teams during the countdown in the lobby.
* Fixed an issue where players were able to get ridiculously high scores from Cops ‘n Crooks matches.
* Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of $250.
* Fixed an issue where spectating players would prevent the game from finishing.
* Fixed an issue where players were unable to spectate in Round 2 of Cops ‘n Crooks games.
* Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.
* Changed the kick option so that kicked players are no longer brought back to single player.
Data di uscita: 29 Aprile 2008 360/PS3 - 3 Dicembre 2008 PC
E' stato reso disponibile un aggiornamento per GTA IV, sia per la versione PS3 che quella 360, che risolve i vari bug incontrati in queste prime settimane trascorse dall'uscita, soprattutto inerenti alla modalità multiplayer.