ha pubblicato un nuovo driver per le sue schede grafiche. Stando alle note di rilascio, il pacchetto AMD Radeon Software Crimson 16.6.1
è ottimizzato per Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
. Inoltre, è stato aggiunto un nuovo profilo Crossfire per Dark Souls III.
Potete scaricare il file da questo link
Ecco la lista dei cambiamenti apportati (in inglese):
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
- Paragon New AMD Crossfire profile available for:
- Dark Souls IIIFixed Issues
- Display flickering or corruption may be experienced when playing videos in a web browser.
- DiRT Rally may experience poor performance on some tracks with rainy/night scenes.
- The HDMI display scaling options in Radeon Settings may be missing when the display is set to an interlaced resolution.
- The AMD Crossfire technology mode options in Radeon Settings may not take effect on Origin or Uplay applications.
- Fallout 4 may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode for some game textures.
- Flickering on Oculus Rift headsets may be experienced when multiple displays are connected with differing resolutions.
- Radeon Settings additional settings page may fail to open after performing a Windows Update and then installing the latest Radeon Software Crimson Edition.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved “In Game Overlay”.
- Battlefield 4 may experience crashes when using Mantle. As a work around users are suggested to switch to DirectX11.
- Doom some game levels may experience shimmering textures.
- The Division may hang when using Quad AMD Crossfire technology. As a workaround users are recommended to disable AMD Crossfire technology mode.
- Radeon Settings gaming profile options for Uplay applications may not take effect.
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex may exhibit brightness flickering when using AMD FreeSync technology.
- Frame Rate Target Control gaming profiles may fail to enable for some games.
- On some AMD XConnect technology external GPU enclosures, a TDR may be observed when the dGPU is set to primary display and the laptop display is set to extended display with video playback.