From Software ha pubblicato
i dettagli relativi al prossimo aggiornamento di Dark Souls III
. Stando al team, la patch risolve diversi bug riscontrati dagli utenti ma al momento non è stato comunicato quando l'update sarà reso disponibile.
Di seguito potete leggere il changelog completo in lingua inglese:Dark Souls III – Patch 1.04 Changelog
- Fixed a bug where you might not get items properly while accessing a covenant when a player joins your game.
- Some NPCs questline events have been made easier to trigger.
- Made the requirement for joining the Rosaria’s Fingers less strict.
- Fixed a bug when teleporting to Untended Graves.
- Amended an issue where kicks were being parried.
- Fixed a bug where Crystal Sage would not re-appear after warping in.
- Fixed a bug where Dragonslayer Armour would die on its own before you fight.
- Fixed a bug where Knight Slayer Tsorig would continue to gesture.
- Fixed a bug where Siegward would fail to save Greirat even though the conditions have been met.
- Fixed a bug where, when wearing a ring that increases Max HP, the change would not be reflected in some menus.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would show (or not show) according to the settings.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would continue to display when HUD display is set to AUTO.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where you can’t access the functions Quit Game, access bonfire, or use online play items when failing to connect to an online session.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where the game would crash to the title screen when you fail to connect to an online session.
Fine tuned various other things, performance improvements, and corrected various bugs.
Per ulteriori dettagli sul titolo vi invitiamo a consultare la nostra scheda dedicata
Data di uscita: 24 marzo 2016 JAP - 12 Aprile 2016 Europa