ha rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento per la versione PC di Call Of Duty: Ghosts
. Stando al changelog, l'update aggiunge il tanto richiesto dalla comunity FOV (field of view) changer, ottimizza le prestazioni con schede video AMD, aggiorna le APEX DLL e gli effetti Nvidia legati alle pellicce e ai peli, migliora il sistema anti-cheat, apporta altri bilanciamenti vari e risolve alcuni problemi, anche nella modalità Estinzione. A seguire trovate l'elenco completo delle modifiche in inglese.New Features
• Added FOV slider to the MP PC menu.
• Added leaderboards for Gun Game.
• Added functionality to view the clans of remote players.
• Allowing soldiers to invite to clan in Call of Duty App.
• Added extra loadout slot support for Call of Duty App.
• Added link to the store from customization submenus.
• Added diamond clan icons to clan details page. Stability
• Fixed lag that could occur when host rapidly changed classes.
• Fixed crash that could occur when player is killed while controlling a vehicle killstreak.
• Optimizations for AMD graphics cards.
• Performance improvements for modes using bots.
• Fixed loss of controller issue that occurred when second controller signed in after a non-signed in first controller tried accessing the store.
• Host migration optimizations.
• Fixed lost connection issue that could occur when lobby breaks after accepting the game invite.
• Fixed reactive motion jitter issues with local split-screen players. Anti-Cheat
• Updated ban messages to be more specific when appropriate.
• Overall anti-cheat improvements. •We’re working closely with the Valve security team to make the best use of VAC to catch cheaters and hackers.
Weapon / Perk Balance
•Patched 3rd person throw animations for explosives when using the Riotshield. This change moves the shield to the side exposing the thrower to attack.eSports
• Fixed a bug where MLG spectator would lose controls when using advanced video options while spectating a match with many players.
• Removes delay for lobby member broadcaster icon when enabling/disabling it.
• Fixed a bug where MLG spectators couldn’t see enemies shooting on the minimap.
• Fix null string translation bug found when playing eSports rules coming out of spectate.
• Fixed cycle players button not functioning when the mini-map is displayed.
• Fixed issue that caused the eSports rule set header to carry over onto the system link menu. Additional Fixes
• Updated nVidia hair and APEX DLLs.
• Killstreak count is correctly maintained across rounds in SD/SR/Blitz.
• Fixed some spawn issues specific to Stormfront.
• Fixed broken operations (must play one ranked game to fix data).
• Improved spawns on Whiteout.
• Fixed issue where players can make the bomb disappear by planting on top of their IMS/SatCom, then destroying the placeable.
• Fixed the progress bar improperly displaying “contested” if 2 players entered the flag’s capture radius, then one player left or was killed.
• Fixed rapid fire popping animations that would occur when deploying an IMS or Sentry then immediately pressing up on the d-pad.
• Fix Infected bug where PDW was not shown initially when spawning in.
• Fixed text overlap when highlighting clan vs clan playlist.
• Fixed sign-in issues that would occur when accessing the store with different controllers.
• Fixed error with Clan Roster menu. Extinction
• Fixed issue where some camo’s were not applied correctly in game.
• “Escapes” leaderboard is now displayed in the correct order.
• We now track Armory level completions as “Escapes” on the Escapes leaderboard.
• Fixed issue where players would sometimes switch back to their pistol after reviving players.
• Fixed issue where splash message would sometimes not appear when scavenging.
• Fixed an exploit with the deployable money feature.
• Fixed issue with voice over playing when players are in last stand or when a player has died.
• Added Relic bonus to the post game score screen.
Data di uscita: 5 novembre 2013