DC Universe Online
con l'interfaccia On Duty
completamente ridisegnata. Ecco la nota di rilascio:
• When fighting Static, you should find him to be much more talkative now.
• Fixed a number of gold collections that would spawn in locations players could not reach.
• Improved placement of a number of Briefings in Metropolis.
Research and Development:
• Harvesting Exobytes while in a group should no longer cause a group roll. If you are the harvester you will receive the harvested materials.
• Players will no longer be able to roll NEED on an item if they are unable to wear it.
• The vending machines in Little Bohemia are no longer targetable.
• Character list scrolling works properly now.
• Some Paradox Ruptures have been closed and re-opened elsewhere to avoid interrupting players participating in other content.
• Stat buffs applied from one trinket will no longer stack with the same stat from another trinket. Corrected a number of inconsistencies with trinkets buffing stats with incorrect tier values.
• Bounty and Wanted missions now have a chance to drop loot for any contributors currently on the mission.
• DLC items in the marketplace should no longer be marked incorrectly as "Purchased" if your inventory is full.
• South Gotham: With Brainiac consolidating his forces, and moving them into the bottles, Captain Cold and Cyborg no longer have daily missions for Villains or Heroes.
• Party Time!: Fixed an issue that could cause the fight to break for higher level villains preventing them from completing the end sequence with Harley Quinn.
• Hot Dog Zombie: Fixed a minor typo in the Mission Journal.
• Garden of Eat Em!: Female citizens will no longer slide during this mission.
• General: The following abilities now apply the “Crushed” effect on their targets: Thought Bubble, Stasis Field, Entrap, Grasping Hand, Deep Freeze, Carnivorous Plants, and Harvest.
• Sorcery: Soul Well when used in the Damage role now correctly applies a critical hit chance buff to friendly targets within range when enemies are KOd.
• Super Speed: Phase Dodge game effects have been updated to behave more closely to the standard Block ability and its counter effect is now resistible.
• Staff: The progress bar has been removed from Martial Flowers, Launching Roundhouse Combo and Leaping Overhead Strike Combo. This means that canceling these attacks with a super power will no longer cause a loss of damage.
• Two Handed: The Current Effects menu tooltip display for the Two Handed Weapon Critical Damage bonus will now display properly.
• Martial Arts: The Current Effects menu tooltip display for the Martial Arts Weapon Critical Damage bonus will now display properly.
• Gadgets: The damage prevention effect of Clown Box will now properly overwrite damage prevention effects from Neural Neutralizer and Hide.
• Acrobatics: You may now control your height while using Rocket Assisted Glide by gesturing the movement controls forward or backward.
• Acrobatics: Significantly increased the activation distance of Glide Line.
• Diamond Heist: Due to Brainiac's movements in South Gotham the Diamond Heist will now begin at a location slightly to the West of the previously planned heist location.
• KO’s on player’s summoned pets no longer affects the score in PvP Arenas.
• Toughness now reduces damage caused by player pets in PvP
• Legends: Batman and Robin characters will no longer slide along the floor after performing a Batarang Flurry attack
• The role-optional alerts should now balance properly, only using DPS people in place of other roles.
o For example, if you have 3 controllers and 3 DPS queued up before you could have had a group with 3 controllers and 1 DPS. Now you should get a group with 1 controller and 3 DPS.
• Abrakadabra is no longer easy to juggle making him comparable in difficulty to Pied Piper.
Batcave: The Inner Sanctum:
• The Automated Robotic Custodian (ARC) boss will no longer animate incorrectly while using his Riot Foam attack.
Batcave: Brainiac Sub-Construct:
• NeurOMAC Elite droids are now able to ground players.
• Brainiac can now be properly heard during his boss fight.
• Attacks from Brainiac's Orbs will now display correctly in the combat log.
• When carrying the Heart of Anubis it’s de-buff will now display correctly in the Effects Menu.
• Players will now receive a marker pointing to General Adnan's location.
Fortress of Solitude: The Chasm:
• Sunstone Turrets should now always be damageable.
• User can now scroll through tradable items if more than 16 are in the inventory.
• Marketplace: DLC items in the marketplace should no longer be marked incorrectly as "Purchased" if your inventory is full.
• Players should no longer have to select the “Play” button multiple times in character select before entering the game.
• Fixed a number of environmental issues throughout the Metropolis and Gotham City.
• Power drain fly-text no longer has “+” sign in front of it.
Data di uscita: 11 gennaio 2011 - 29 novembre 2013 (PS4)
E' stato rilasciato l'update 10 per